“Get used to the idea that you can become anyone you want.”
That’s one of the quotes I’ve been using to introduce myself to the world over the past few years.
And it’s truth. I’m just one of the living examples of it…along with some of the people I’ve trained.
More truth! I’ve helped people launch successful businesses, find love and romance, lose weight, get stronger and healthier, and just get more satisfaction out of their lives.
Even more truth! I’ve helped clients become multimillionaries, sign book deals and do other stuff that you look at and say…
How did that bald dude do all that?
I didn’t do it. I helped people discover it in themselves.
And the way I was able to do that was to find it in myself.
As I like to say, mine is one of the least sexy stories you’ll find anywhere in the coaching or personal development worlds.
Here are the bullet points…
* Grew up in a loving, stable two parent household.
* Went to college, went to graduate school, got married, got a “good job” (as a high school guidance counselor), had kids.
* Felt my life slip away little by little because I hadn’t built the sense of self-worth to ask for more when it was time.
* Almost went broke. Almost lost important relationships. Started to get old and sick before my time.
* Plugged into personal development and started being my own best friend (and best client).
* Became, among other things, a professional juggler. (Say what???)
* Got healthy, strong, happy and rich.
* Got good at helping others do the same.
Those are the basics.
But let’s make this about YOU.
What do you want?
What are you willing to do to get it?
I’m living proof you can go from a high school nerd, last to get picked for the kickball team, broke and crying out for help…
…to full of kick ass confidence, kindness and compassion that people want to be around.
And I boiled it down to a system…one that anyone can jump into…no matter how rich, how poor, how strong, how weak, how confident, how insecure they are right now.
You just gotta want it.
We’ll do everything else together.
Sign up for the FREE updates.
It’s at the top right of this page.
And enter your info.
Oh yeah…the educational stuff. People dig that…
I gotz three degrees. A bachelors in psychology from the State University of New York at Albany, and a masters in Counselor Education, plus a professional diploma in Educational Leadership, both from Central Connecticut State University.
I’ve also trained about twenty graduate students as beginning counselors, through, Central Connecticut State University, Western Connecticut State University, University of Hartford, University of St. Joseph, and Cambridge College.
Oh yeah…I’m also a member of the American Counseling Association and the American Association of Counselor Educators And Supervisors.
There’s other stuff, but let’s focus on what we’ll do for you!