Dude…it’s time to get out of the shallow end of your life!
As seen on my Facebook wall two years ago…
There are people bouncing around in the shallow end of whatever pool they’re playing in. But they chop at the water and make a lot of noise, so they make it seem like they’re in the deep end. They talk to other shallow enders about things they don’t know enough about to break through.
Every once in a while a few of them will find a mentor, or even just go it alone and fling themselves into the deep water.
Sure, they go under a few times. But they build up their lung capacity and firm up their muscles.
Fear gets replaced by commitment.
I’m all for managing risk and fulfilling your responsibilities…taking care of the life and people you love and are committed to.
But you won’t break through to GREATNESS until you stop taking your cues from people who are in the shallow end.
Start playing BIG.
I annoyed a few people that day.
And I inspired a few others to step out of the shallow end and play bigger.
And like everything else, I challenged myself to do more…to get stronger and better.
And it worked. I took risks, got hurt, bounced back and found success.
So I’m asking you…
* Are you splashing around in the shallow end, and pretending you’re a “player?”
* Are you happy with the direction your business, your career, your health, your relationships, your life is going?
* What do you think will happen if you don’t make any changes? What will your life be like 12 months from now?
* Would you like help getting out of the shallow end? Would you like help growing the strength and the skills to go to the deep end?
* Would you like a nice little affiliate income check while you do it?
I’m going to spend the weekend putting the finishing touches on my new affiliate site. You can use my stuff to get more successful if you like….and help others do the same.
Both of those will be something you can monetize.
Just know you are good enough and worthy enough to stop splashing around in the shallow end.
You’re worth going for something bigger and better.