Yes, it is possible.
By some measures, the success we have is massive. Annual earnings most than most professional occupations.
$40,000 in credit card debt paid off.
Daughter graduated from the University of Connecticut with zero debt.
And lots more on the way. There are lots of paths to that success.
And it all started from small decisions and small successes.
- Deciding to invest seventy two dollars at the beginning stages. (We didn’t know where it was coming from, since we didn’t have it at the time to invest. My father wrote the check.
- Quick results from the nutritional products we were involved with at the time. It gave us confidence that what we were doing was right.
- Willingness to take a bigger risk financially, after understanding how to recover our investment and turn a profit. (We did. 42 % profit within a couple of weeks.)
- Deciding our dreams – and our relationship – were worth it to put aside bad habits and replace them with personal development, self respect and listening…and taking action.
- Being interested in other people. Listening to them. Developing leadership within ourselves, and those who worked with us.
- Jumping out of businesses, and relationships that no longer served our highest good, and playing on a bigger field when the time came.
- Accepting responsibility for lots of people, lots of money, lots of decisions.
Yes, massive success happens.
And yes, there are hundreds of thousands of people who want to jump past the important parts of the process.
They want the wealth, the lifestyle, the recognition and the money…before they’ve built the skills and the awareness to let it in.
They want the prize before they’ve even entered the contest, much less won it.
And there are lots of people who will play on that greed, exploit someone’s desire for massive success by offering freebies and pie in the sky promises we should be wary of by now.
Massive success starts with your first ten dollar commission.
Massive success starts with your first five pounds lost, or energy in the afternoon when you’re usually ready for a nap.
Massive success starts with picking up the check at lunch, rather than waiting for someone else because money is tight.
Massive success starts with taking yourself and your dreams seriously enough to think differently and behave differently.
Where does massive success end?
I don’t know. Let’s find out!
What does massive success mean to you?
What was the first real taste of success you remember?
Comment below. Like, share and Tweet above. Someone is looking for a role model of massive success.