Here’s my Airport Video. Hope you like!
I asked people in a recent Facebook question: “What’s Important To You?”
Here’s a sample of some of the answers…
* My Vacations And Trips
* My Kiddo And Time With My Loved Ones
* God, My Wife, My Kids, Beer (in that order)
* My Health
* God, My Family, and Having Free Time To Enjoy Them
* Family, Friends, Fortitude
* My Health, My Family, My Friends, Other People, My Country, Democrats.
All good and valid things. I thought “Democrats” was kinda funny. And for that person, no doubt very true.
So my question…
Is what you do every day in line with what is important to you?
Are you giving your time, your energy, your money to it?
Maybe you are.
If you’re like most people you aren’t.
And you’re trying to convince yourself you are.
It’s your life. You can do what you want.
You’ll know if what you want and what you’re doing line up, when you’re life starts making turns for the uncomfortable.
Then you decide if it’s worth growing into.
Or if you want to stay stale and stuck.