LASER COACHING SPECIAL is available between November 3 – 7. CLICK HERE for details.
I am not a Light Worker, or an Energy Healer, or a Miracle Manifester…or anything like that.
Or maybe I am. I don’t know.
I’m not anything where I have to reach into a world beyond my experience to understand. Maybe that works for some people…as both practicioners and clients. Maybe people know how to do that. And maybe that’s what folks are looking for.
Just because it strikes me as ways to muddy the waters, justify inaction, and have people live in a spirit fantasy world while they’re still humans, doesn’t make it so.
Here’s what I understand…
* I understand finding strength, confidence and love in places we didn’t know they were.
* I understand letting go of anger, fear, disappointment and greed.
* I understand forgiveness…to yourself and others who hurt you.
* I understand apologizing to people you hurt and making it right without sacrificing your own dignity.
* I understand listening to and being interested in others, and the power that unleashes in their lives, and your own.
* I understand being happy, and letting that happiness draw people and situations with similar energy.
* I understand being willing to work your ass off for something you want…but falling in love with the process so it doesn’t feel like work.
* And I understand patience. Letting things unfold in their time, and not trying to force things before they’re ready.
* And I understand there’s a lot of things I don’t understand…but it’s OK not to understand, and that you don’t have to play on the quantum field (or whatever) to create the kind of life you want.
Yes…there’s a “God force” at work. And he/she/it wants you to do your best…as a human being.
Is that being an Energy Healer or something? If so, there are a lot of us out there!
Energy healers, Light workers, miracle manifesters, gurus of the world…I still love ya! 😉
I’m not picking on anyone…at least not on purpose.
It’s just that I’ve seen folks dive into crystals, chanting to animals and spirit guides, even spending 20 hours a day in church…
Looking for someone or something else to guide them out of the hole they’ve dug themselves.
And I’ve seen healers, shamans, etc., all too willing to take their money and self respect in exchange for…well, I don’t know what.
Are light workers and energy healers bad?
Well, I’m back to what I said a few paragraaphs ago…
I know there’s a lot I don’t know.
But I can read energy.
(Sounds like the energy healers, doesn’t it?)
What I mean is I generally know when someone is being sincere and someone is marketing to the crowd that is desperate for a solution to ease their pain.
And I believe most of the light workers and energy healers I’ve met are good people. And again, maybe they’re in touch with something I don’t understand.
But that’s the thing…if it’s that “out there,” how are people going to connect with it?
My opinion, as someone who was trained scientifically in counseling, and who understands there’s a lot of stuff we don’t understand…
I’m all about the whole energy thing being real and not getting hung up on new age vocabulary. What is new and exciting to us, including new dimensions of healing and achievement can feel foreign to us, so we give it space age names. Same for stuff we haven’t figured out yet.
The reality is, it’s all part of our human possibilities. I get happy when we demystify the paths to our own beautiful nature.
I get happy when miracles, manifestations, and grace feel normal, not supernatural.
Yeah…I like when miracles are the new normal. 😉
Whaddya say we take your miracle power out for a spin???